Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Trip to the Dentist...

Back to the dentist three weeks after my oral surgery.  Took a full set of x-rays and had difficulty fitting the radiology tabs in my mouth.  Several comments were made that I have a very small mouth.  I asked for that in writing so I could present it to my brothers and maybe a couple of exes!  Anyway, after the x-rays and an exam, the verdict was three cavities and peridontal disease.  Not too awful since it's been an unseemly amount of time since I last saw a dentist.  The downside is the cost...as well as the usual dental pain.  I need the cavities taken care of and an intensive cleaning and scaling - to the tune of $1500.  Add in what I've already spent and we talking some major money.  Now I remember why I hate to go to the dentist - it hurts twice!