Sunday, March 6, 2011

My New Plumber...

This hasn't been one of my better weekends.  I've been dating two men for a while and they were both going to be out of town for the weekend.  So...I was going to spend most of Saturday with Becca and my grandkids.  Two soccer games, some errands and a trip to the frozen yogurt bar was the plan.  Instead I found a new plumber.

The bathroom drain that serves both toilets, the tub, and the shower, clogged.  Noticed it around midnight Friday...thought it was minor and went to work with the plunger, but no luck.  Tried again in the morning with the same result.  Becca was able to get me a recommendation of a plumber from J's soccer coach and I called him.  He arrived about noon and worked till three.  He said it was one of the worst clogs he's ever seen!  On the bright side...he cleaned up after himself and only charged me $90.  Roto Rooter would've been aroung $200...definitely a good recommendation from the soccer coach!

I did get out in time to meet Becca and the kids for frozen yogurt...I had the Reese's Puffs flavor.