Tuesday, March 15, 2011

California, Here I Come...

I am writing this en route to San Francisco in a word document and will cut and paste later. Thirteen dollars for mile-high Wifi is skyway robbery. It is amazing (at least to me) how many people aboard have their laptops and are connected to the Internet; am I the only one who thinks the price is outrageous? It is a very full flight and I’m stuck in a middle seat. I’d probably pay thirteen dollars for the opportunity to put my legs up and stretch out!

The movie service is spotty at best and it’s a British period piece so most of the dialogue would be lost on me without my beloved closed captioning. I suppose I could take a nap, it’s 12:30 am Eastern Time, but only 9:30 pm Pacific Time and I want to sleep well tonight. I’ve read one hundred pages of my current novel, played five games of computer Solitaire (won one), two games of Free Cell (won one), had two packs of cookies and two Coke Zeros.

Are we there yet???